Sold by David & Callum Lazzarini!
Property ID 1978022Conveniently located and boasting the perfect north/south aspect you'll discover this classic, two level Queenslander with all the charm and character of yesterday. Adjoining the Queenslander is a BRAND NEW separate residence that provides you with several flexible living options to suit your lifestyle. Be sure to click on the Floor Plan to view the layout of both residences.
The stunning Queenslander features:
• Classic features throughout such as high ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ's, beautiful ornate ceilings and cornices, leadlight windows, coloured glass highlights, picture rails and more!
• Spacious air conditioned living room showcasing many of the character features. The living room adjoins the multi purpose sunroom
• Charming, yet practical kitchen featuring timber cabinetry, stone benchtops, 900mm wide Delonghi gas cooktop and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher plus ample drawer and bench space
• The kitchen services the adjoining dining area which flows seamlessly via bifold doors to the private, covered north facing entertaining area
• Two spacious air conditioned bedrooms with the Master featuring a classic bay window box and stunning leadlight windows
• Light and airy, squeaky clean classic bathroom with clawfoot bath
• Internal stairs lead to a study, plus huge functional tiled utility room, ideal for the family to use as a rumpus, media or teenagers retreat
The NEW RESIDENCE with its own direct access from the carport comprises of:
• Two spacious, light and airy bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, ceilings fans and plush carpets. The two bedrooms are separated by a modern contemporary bathroom
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch oven, Delonghi gas stove top and Fisher Paykel Dish drawer
• Stunning open plan, air conditioned living area that seamlessly opens to a north facing covered deck which overlooks low maintenance gardens
Undercover, secure parking for 4 vehicles. Both residences are set on an easy care, fenced, low maintenance 809m2 lot with side access to the rear.
All this, and within 7km of the CBD and just a couple of minutes stroll to the new Kedron Coles. You'll also be within a five minute walk to a variety of Schools including Wavell State High School, Kedron State Primary, Padua, Mt Alvernia and St Anthonys. Westfield Chermside is a mere 5 minute drive
Easy access around Brisbane and to the Airport via the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel network.