House for Sale
Classic Queenslander, Elevated Avenue Position, City Views!
Property ID 1985232Perfectly positioned at the cul-de-sac end of leafy 8th Avenue you'll discover this family size home, that has been renovated over time to maintain the essence of a true Queenslander. Step inside and be impressed by not only the sheer size of the residence but also by the flexibility and versatility of the spaces. The home features:
• Expansive open plan living areas over two levels provides space for the largest of families
• Multiple entertaining decks and verandahs ideal for year round enjoyment no matter what the Season
• 5 bedrooms, two of which are master size, ensuited and with walk in wardrobes
• The 5th bedroom, with built in wardrobes is located on the ground floor thus providing flexible living arrangements
• Galley style, cypress timber kitchen featuring 900mm stainless steel stove, dishwasher, full size pantry, ample cupboard and bench space too.
• 4 traditional style bathrooms (includes two ensuites), room for all the family!
• Many internal classic and practical features such as cypress timber flooring, archways, VJs, ceiling fans, quality timber joinery, high ceilings, French doors, casement windows, solar hot water system and more!
• Downstairs laundry has direct access outside to the drying area
• Separate cute backyard studio cottage (with power) ideal for hobbies, crafts or play area. Good size colourbond garden shed too!
• Beautifully landscaped 607m2 (24 perch) north facing elevated lot, featuring mature trees for privacy and seclusion plus a 10,000 litre water tank which services the gardens, laundry and downstairs toilet!
• 50 metres to acres of parklands, kilometers of bikeways and local State and High Schools (Kedron State High catchment area!), yet only 500 metres to Coles of Kedron, City bound transport and the Clem 7 Tunnel network!
If you appreciate a traditionally restored Queenslander and need an expansive family residence complemented by the ideal Avenue location, this may very well be the one to call home!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.